The 74th session of Sunflower Girls State is just a few weeks away! Our staff is excited to welcome the delegates to the beautiful campus of the University of Kansas! As session draws near we wanted to give some helpful tips to make the week a little smoother!
· Blankets are your friend! Although session is held in June, the dorms are typically cold.
· Don’t forget bedding! The dorms have twin size beds provided. Bring your pillow too!
· Drink plenty of water! Days tend to be warm and there will be walking outside.
· Wear comfortable shoes! You’ll thank us later!
· Be ready to learn what it really means by “Pride in thy Country, Faith in thyself”
Be ready for a fast paced week, but a rewarding week! We will see you in June!